Monday, January 7, 2013

Rice and Water



Today was a stinking hot day and still is. So Monster has been playing with the hose and in his pool, enjoyed attacking me as well as the dog with the hose, something I didn't mind at all, but the dog wasn't liking it at all.  I put the sprinkler under the tramp, but lil Monster wasn't too keen on that but he does like to jump

Thought I'd see how see how he went with rice that has been in the cupboard since forever, poured some into a cake tin(need to get a container) and let him go, sat him on his messy mat so i could put it away when he was finished playing with it. He played with it for a whole 20 mins. Have seen ideas on Pinterest (search coloured rice) about colouring the rice so shopping day and going to get what I need and also going to get ingredients so I can make play do.

Till next time.

Will figure out how to put pictures on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment