Friday, January 18, 2013

Chicken

Well this morning was a busy morning had coffee group and then went and saw mum and came back with few books for the monster and a couple of other things.

Was Pinteresting again, when am I not lol. Book marked a few food pins this time and came across one that is called the World's Best Chicken (click the link). It is quiet tasty although I used mild American mustard and chicken drums because that was all I had. But I forgot to add the rosemary when it was cooked. Even Monster enjoyed a piece of my chicken with the sauce on it.
WHAT I USED

4 Chicken Drums(boneless & skinless chicken breasts)
1/2 Crystal Mild American Mustard(Dijon Mustard)
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and Pepper
Rosemary

Preheat oven 180. In a small bowl mix together mustard, syrup and vinegar.
 Place chicken in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over mixture. Make sure that all the chicken is covered. Bake 30 mins or little more till its cooked. Season with rosemary(I forgot).

Its not very often that I'll have everything in the pantry when i come across a recipe that I want to have a go at.

No comments:

Post a Comment